Fair. Balanced. American.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am shocked. Shocked!

74% of teabaggers are Republicans or Republican-leaning independents. 82% of them have a negative view of the Democratic Party. 88% are white (not sure what the remaining 12% are. Off white, perhaps. They aren't very educated, as the last year has made abundantly clear.

And they have one other characteristic: they are Palin Republicans. 75% view her favorably, as opposed to just a third of the electorate at large.

2 comments :

el blogador said...

That headline was sarcastic, right?

Sini said...

Yes.